If you are looking to purchase your first home or re-enter the homebuyer market, an FHA loan may be what you need to meet your budget. Unlike a standard mortgage loan, FHA can offer a reasonable rate for those who might not have the most established or spotless credit history. You may also want to consider an FHA if you’re a repeat buyer with a strict budget.
Some of the many benefits future homeowners might find with the option of an FHA Mortgage are:
- Fixed and adjustable-rate programs
- Down payment and closing costs may be a gift / Or 401K loans
- No income limits
- Not limited to First-Time Homebuyers
- 6% Seller Concession allowed
- Grants allowed
- Credit score as low as 500
- Foreclosure, short sale ok after 3 years of discharge
- Bankruptcy ok after 2 years from the day of discharge
- 1 to 4 Family properties ok – ask about our Mixed-Use Products – Condo’s ok if approved
- Flexible ratios
- 203K Loans available
Let’s Discuss Your Mortgage Options
Broker” is not affiliated with any government agencies. This website and materials were not approved by VA, HUD, or FHA, or any other government agency.
With the new administration in place, we expect more emphasis from regulators on fair lending.We are pledged to the letter and spirit of U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the Nation. We encourage and support an affirmative advertising and marketing program in which there are no barriers to obtaining housing because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.