The USDA, or the United States Department of Agriculture, offers a loan program for rural borrowers once they meet certain income requirements. Our process is simple, and it includes these basic availabilities and requirements:
- 100% financing available
- Income limits
- Orange Co. $94,600 – Sullivan County $75,900 – Ulster County $87,275
- Cannot have owned any other property
- 6% Seller Concession allowed
- Credit score as low as 620
- Modular homes, 1-4 family, condos, PUD’s accepted
- Not limited to First Time Home Buyers
- Low monthly and upfront mortgage insurance
- USDA approval required
- Available in rural areas
Contact us here at Superior Mortgage to learn more about USDA loans in the Hudson Valley.
With the new administration in place, we expect more emphasis from regulators on fair lending.We are pledged to the letter and spirit of U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the Nation. We encourage and support an affirmative advertising and marketing program in which there are no barriers to obtaining housing because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.